To book an appointment, please use our online appointment system free of charge. The link is as follows: Online appointment system
Important information on booking appointments:
- The system is optimized for PC with browsers Firefox or Internet Explorer. If you use other end devices or browsers there can be problems in performance and display
- Please book one single appointment for each single service. Example: If you and a family member want to apply for a passport, book two appointments.
- As soon as your appointment is registered and you entered your correct e-mail address, you receive an e-mail for confirmation. If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please assume that the appointment has not been booked! Please also check the SPAM file of your e-mail (sender of the confirmation e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you cannot visit the webpage or receive a fault indication:
It might be that your firewall settings interfer with data procession. Please use a different browser, check your firewall settings or use a different PC
- If your plans changed and you cannot keep your appointment:
Please cancel the appointment and make it free for another customer. If you want to make a new appointment on another day you can only do so after having cancelled your old appointment.
- You cannot arrange an appointment via telephone!
- Due to security checks, please be at the Embassy 15 minutes prior to your appointment and bring a print-out of your confirmation e-mail with you!
- If you do not know which appointment category you have to book for your required service, please contact the Embassy and ask: Contact the German Embassy Windhoek
- Booking an appointment is free of charge! Fees for consular services might be due once you have visited the Embassy on your appointment.